Call1-866-4-LiveInto schedule a Free
in-home consultation orContact Us TodayHigh Quality, Comprehensive
Live-In CareHome Care Assistance has been the leading provider of live-in care for over a decade. We are the largest employer of live-in caregivers and offer the best value for live-in.Contact Us TodayPost-Hospitalization Care can be overwhelming. Whether it's from the hospital, from skilled nursing or from a rehabilitation facility, our experienced team can help guide your loved one safely fromHospital to HomeContact Us TodayKosher CareHome Care Assistance’s Kosher Care program is designed to provide exceptional care in conformance with the laws, customs and traditions of the Jewish religion.Contact Us TodayOur innovative approach to in-home dementia care, developed by the Dementia Therapeutics division of Home Care Assistance.Contact Us TodayBalanced Care Method™Because healthspan is as important as lifespan. Our unique caregiving approach promotes healthy mind, body and spirit.Contact Us Today
How We Help
Trusted & Knowledgeable professionals focused on Changing the Way The World Ages everyday
- 9 out of 10 seniors prefer to stay in their home
- We provide 1 to 1 care when and where you need it
- In-home care allows staying in a familiar place as an alternative to a facility
- Services available around the clock or a few hours a day
Hospital to Home
- You have a choice!
- Getting discharged from the hospital doesn’t mean you have to go to a nursing home
- Recovery at home can help accelerate the process of getting back on your feet
- Avoid risky infections often found in facilities
- We take Care Management seriously; it’s the way we do business!
- Our staff is comprised of more degreed and credentialed Geriatric Care Managers than any other home care company in Missouri
- Client Care Managers provide oversight of care, selection of staff and ongoing needs assessment
- Customized concierge services available
- Non-pharmacological therapy services for individuals with cognitive difficulties including dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- First program of its kind to promote increased daily functioning
- Over 300 comprehensive interventions “brain exercises” that target the five primary cognitive domains
- Performed one-on-one at home
Why Choose Home Care Assistance
We strive to provide the best service. Here are a few reasons, among many others.
We specialize in around the clock care to help seniors live well at home.
Care managers are on call for clients and their families, even during nights and weekends.
High Caliber Caregivers
We typically hire only 1 in 25 applicants and provide ongoing training and supervision.
Our unique approach to care promotes healthy mind, body and spirit.
No Long Term Contracts
Use our services only as long as you're 100% satisfied.
Peace of Mind
Independent industry surveys place our client satisfaction rate at 97%.
A Trusted Partner
We’re honored to be Preferred Providers for professionals in both the medical and senior communities.
Our proprietary cognitive stimulation program addresses cognitive decline, building on our expertise in brain health.
Read the Latest from our Home Care BlogRecent:
Could Treating Depression Stave Off Dementia?Posted on Aug 15 2014
Until now, the link between depression and dementia has only been correlational—the direction of the relationship unknown. A 2013 review of more than 50,000 older adults reported that those suffering from depression were more than twice as likely to develop dementia and 65% more likely to develop Alzheimer’s
5 Tips to Protect Your Skin This SummerPosted on Aug 6 2014
How to Stay Energized Throughout a Long Day of CaregivingPosted on Aug 1 2014
The Heart-Healthy Side Effects of SummerPosted on Jul 14 2014
The Name Game: Knowing the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and DementiaPosted on Jul 9 2014
We strive to inform and educate. Here is a small sample of resources we have to offer.
What is Home Care Guide
Our 19-Page introductory guide provides full details on our home care services and tools to determine if we are right for you and your family.
Agency Evaluation Checklist
This handy checklist helps you ask the right questions when choosing your home care provider.
Talking to Your Parents About Home Care
Conversations about long-term care can be difficult. Use our guide for tips on initiating a family meeting or care planning conversation.
Hospital to Homecare
Our detailed guide outlines the entire discharge process and explains how home care can ensure a smooth and safe transition home.
Discharge Planning Checklist
Our checklist covers the most important steps during an often stressful discharge - from medical equipment to home health to warning signs.
Living Well at Home
Find out how home care can help you live happily and independently in the comfort and safety of your own home.Home Care Assistance of St. Louis
12125 Woodcrest Executive Drive #210
St. Louis, MO 63141
© Copyright 2014 Home Care Assistance of St. Louis. All Rights Reserved. Each Home Care Assistance office is independently owned and operated.